Our aim is to provide a safe and stimulating environment in which children can feel happy and secure, so they can play, make friends, be stimulated to explore and develop holistically.
We aim to:
- provide a safe and stimulating environment in which children can feel happy and secure;
- encourage the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of children;
- encourage positive attitudes to self and others, and develop confidence and self esteem;
- create opportunities for play and develop children’s knowledge and understanding of the world;
- encourage children to explore, respect and appreciate their environment;
- provide opportunities to stimulate children’s imagination and interests;
- extend each child’s ability to communicate ideas and feelings in a variety of ways;
- develop the skills and expertise of staff;
- consult and form good relationships and partnerships with parents, carers and families; and
- create a happy working environment, conductive to a more productive workplace and happy environment for children to learn in.
- Key worker systemCupar Pre-School Playgroup operates a Key Worker system where each child is assigned a Key Worker. A sheet is on the notice board with details of each group. The Key…
- What should your child wear?Learn what your child should wear for indoor and outdoor play at Cupar Preschool Playgroup